Tis the season…bring on the eggnog…ho ho ho. I love the holidays. I love everything about them, even though they are busy and chaotic. I love holiday parties, especially getting all dressed up for them. Here is a look at my favorite holiday outfit this season (I’ve worn it twice already):
- Faux-fur vest: Loft 2011, similar from J.Crew, Nordstrom
- Faux-leather leggings: Forever 21, similar from Urban Outfitters, Zara, Cusp
- Black scoop neck long sleeve top: So old!, similar from Gap here and here
- Shoes: Christian Louboutin bought in 2007, similar’ish from Barneys, Aldo
- Gold cuffs: last season from Icing. Similar from Forever21, Macy’s
- Ring: H&M 6 years ago :). Similar from Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Fragments
- Necklace: Initial necklace from I Love Jewelry Auctions
Best part about this outfit is it’s not just for the holidays…can be worn for other winter occasions. And it’s soooo comfy!
ps. Happy Birthday Mom!!!