My daughter is 2 years 11 months and loves my iPad, so much so that she calls it HER iPad. I’m always on the lookout for new apps, especially kid friendly ones that will not only entertain her but also teach and engage her.
I recently tested the Dr. Panda, Teach Me! app for the iPhone and iPad. Dr. Panda, Teach Me! is an interactive educational application for toddlers ages 2-5 years old with fun, engaging animations, sounds and educational activities.
I gave it a quick glance to make sure it was appropriate for my little one (she is 2 years 10 months) and then I turned it over to her to see how she liked it…let’s face it, that’s all that matters. And she loved it! It was easy for her to navigate and it held her attention for a while. More than a week after I first let her play it, she continues to ask for it. “Mommy, I want to play Dr. Panda!”
Check out this video of her playing:
Why I recommend it:
- I loved the colors, sounds and animals. It is charming and adorable and I knew my little one would love it.
- I was surprised that my little one was as into the activities as she was. Some were challenging for her but I like that she is challenged.
- There were no links, notifications, advertisement or in-app purchases.
- Dr. Panda’s Teach Me is certified by the kidSAFE® Seal Program.
Why my little one loves it:
- Animals. All her favorites were represented.
- Sounds. She loved the sounds and that she could trigger them.
- She loved the rewards when she completed the activities correctly.
- There were so many different activities and things for her to do, she did not get bored, and in fact she continually wants to play it.
Dr. Panda, Teach Me! was created by TribePlay and is available from the iTunes store for $1.99. In addition to the full version, there is also a FREE version called Dr. Panda, Teach Me! Lite (I have not tested the free version and do not know what options is has or does not have).
***This a sponsored post for which I have been compensated. However it is TinySophisticate’s policy to only write sponsored posts for products or services that I believe in, use and/or endorse.***